TOP-RATEDPERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
Helen T. Vu
Helen was born and raised in the Richmond area, and has not strayed far from here since. After earning her bachelor’s degree from the University of Richmond, Helen taught Art at an elementary school in Petersburg, Virginia.
She returned to the University of Richmond several years later for law school and, during that time, was heavily involved in the Richmond Women’s Law group. Helen also worked at Halperin Law Center as a law clerk while she was in law school.
Once she graduated cum laude from the T.C. Williams School of Law in 2019, Helen spent a year clerking for the Henrico County Circuit Court. This experience taught her to love being in the courtroom and gave her a broad scope of practical knowledge that she still utilizes every day.
After completing the clerkship, Helen returned to Halperin Law Center as an associate in 2020.
She now practices in the areas of personal injury, product liability, and civil rights litigation.
Outside of work, Helen stays busy by getting involved in local non-profit organizations. She currently serves on the Junior Board of Historic Richmond and supports the Richmond SPCA. Helen also loves spending time in the city with her Dachshund, Tucker.
- University of Richmond School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2019
- University of Richmond, Bachelor of Arts, 2013
Bar & Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Virginia, 2019
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, 2020
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Metropolitan Richmond Women’s Bar Association