Halperin Law Center is here to help those in Richmond and throughout the State of Virginia by offering legal counsel and protection from those harmed due to pharmaceutical error. With more than 25 years of experience in personal injury law and helping those who have suffered due to medical malpractice, we have the knowledge and experience to ensure that you receive justice where it is due.
We urge you to contact us as soon as possible to discuss your legal options. Our Richmond injury attorneys are comprised of a top-rated legal team with an extensive track record of success. For legal assistance, give us a call at (804) 220-0223.
EXAMPLES OF PHARMACEUTICAL ERRORS
We know that a pharmaceutical error is a very serious mistake that can result in lack of treatment of your current condition. These errors are what contribute to more than a million injuries or accidental deaths in the United States, and can only point to some form of medical negligence, as medical staff are required to keep accurate and consistently updated patient records. This includes the types and amount of medication that has been prescribed, as well as making note of any allergies or medicines that might counteract the current prescriptions.
Pharmaceutical errors can include any of the following examples:
- Failing to administer the medication as the doctor had prescribed
- Providing the patient medication that is different from the type the doctor had ordered
- Administering the incorrect dosage of the medication
- Prescribing or administering a medication to a patient with a known or documented allergy
- Patient suffers adverse side effects, requiring emergency medical treatment or hospitalization
- Pharmacist provides the incorrect dosage amount or the wrong type of medication
- No matter what the circumstances are that led to the pharmaceutical error, trust that our Richmond medical malpractice attorneys at Halperin Law Center. We can offer our services immediately to begin investigating your case. We go above and beyond to help our clients find the resolution they need. You should never be made to suffer because a doctor, nurse, or pharmacist made a critical mistake.
CONTACT US TODAY!
You have every right to seek justice, and we can help you find compensation that we hope can cover the inconvenience, unnecessary costs for additional treatment, and any other expenses involved. You will not pay us anything unless we secure a win for you, so be sure to contact us as soon as possible to have your case reviewed.
Schedule your free case consultation with the Richmond injury lawyers at Halperin Law Center.
PUT OUR EXPERIENCE, SKILL & PASSION TO WORK FOR YOU