It’s not just a case—it’s your life.
Get MY Free Consultation

No Fees Until You Get Paid

Notable Case Results
  • $37 Million

    Defective Tire Verdict

  • $3 Million

    Civil Rights Settlement

  • $2 Million

    Truck Accident Settlement

What if I Can’t Afford a Richmond Personal Injury Attorney?

You’ve been injured in an accident, and you want to file a claim against the person who caused your injury. However, you know your injury claim will be a lot easier to handle if you have an attorney’s help. But aren’t attorneys expensive? You are probably worried about this question: What if I can’t afford a Richmond personal injury attorney?

Understanding How a Contingency Fee Agreement Works

It’s understandable that you’re worried about how you will afford an attorney’s services. Fortunately, your attorney at our firm can work out a contingency fee agreement if they believe you have a solid case.

A contingency fee agreement is a contract that says your attorney will agree to work on your case, without any money upfront, under the agreement that you will pay them their fees out of your settlement. Your attorney at our firm won’t charge you anything unless they win your case.

This can provide peace of mind knowing that you won’t have to pay an attorney out of your own pocket. Additionally, your attorney might be able to achieve better case results than you would be able to get yourself. They understand personal injury laws in Virginia, and they know how to maximize an injury claim.

It’s a good idea to partner with a personal injury lawyer.

Speak with a Personal Injury Attorney in Richmond, VA

Filing a claim is tough but possible to do on your own. However, many people understand the advantages of working with a lawyer. They can guide you through the process and help you feel confident in your legal decisions.

Now you have the answer to your question: What if I can’t afford a Richmond personal injury attorney? Reach out to a Richmond personal injury attorney at Halperin Law Center to begin the claim process. Call 804-527-0100 or send in the completed contact form below to receive a free case analysis.